post 4

I love to read. I have always loved to read. For me to read is daydreaming. Reading is an escape of reallity.

I love the Latin American literature. I have two favorite authors: Isabel Allende and Graciel García Máquez.

From Isabel Allende my favorite books are: City of the Beasts, The Japanese Lover and The stories of Eva Luna. From García Marquéz my favorite books are: Of Love an others Demons and One Hundred Years of Solitude.

I like very much City of the Beasts because I read it when I was little. This book is very magic. City of the Beasts tells story of Alex, a fifteen years old boy from California who acompanies his journalist grandmother on a life alterning journey through the Brazilian Amazon. Alex soon befriends Nadia Santos, Cesar is twelve yearo ld daughter. Cesar is brazilian guide.

This novel is the first of the triology Memories of the Eagle and the Jaguar. I recommend this book to be a child again and dream,





Comentarios