post 1



I want to visit Brazil. The last summer my boyfriend and I wanted to visit Brazil, but finally we went to the south of Chile.

Brazil is very beautiful, has delicius beaches and the peaple is cheerful and funny. I like so much your languages, portuguese is warm. I always watch brazilian teleseries, my favorites are Avenida Brasil and La Favorita.

In Brazil I want swim and diving in the beach, in Buzios. Also I want drink caipiriñas and go to dance with my broyfrind. I love swim and dance.

I want to visit touristic placed, for example Cristo Rdentor, Ipanema, Copacabana, Pan de azúcar and Corcovado. Finally I would like go to a carnival anda dance zamba.



Comentarios

  1. My sister went to Brazil because a exchange program. When she returned, she did it with a coconut sweet for me and it was made with pineapple. I thought it would have strange taste, but it was the best coconut sweet I ever ate

    ResponderEliminar
  2. my parents went there for their honeymoon, they enjoyed a lot, specially all the great variety of rich drinks that brazil gave them.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario