Post 3



What is your favorite TV serie? Now Grey´s Anatomy, created by Shonda Rhimes, is my favorite serie, is my drug.

Grey´s Anatomy is a medical drama serie centered around Meredith Grey, daughter of Ellis Grey, fomous surgeon. At the beginning of the serie Meredith is surgical intern in the Seattle Grace Hospital. My favorite characters are the cardiothoracic surgeon Cristina Yang and the pediatric surgeon Arizona Robbins. I hate the most is Preston Burke, he loved Cristina Yang, but is very egocentric.

Grey´s Anatomy was renewed for a sixteenth season, wich premiered on september, 2019.


As well I love Criminal Minds. I like the mistery series. I like them very much CSI Miami and CSI New York. I another life I would like to be a detective.

I recommend Grey´s Anatomy. I have learned a lot about medicine, I cried and I laughed.

Comentarios

  1. My old sister studies to become a nurse and she also loves Grey's Anatomy.
    I had watched some chapters and it's very interesting... I only remember the characters of Shepherd and O'Malley .

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My friends loves this serie!! I have never seen it because it has so many seasons :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario