Post 2



The best holidays of my life was in the summer 2015. My friends Camila, Fran and my went to Peru. First we took a plane to Calama. Then we arrive by bus to Iquique and arrived to Arica. Finally we arrived to Tacna, Peru.

After two days we arrived to Cuzco. Cuzco is  a  beautiful and magic city. This city mantains a colonial architecture. The weather in warm. There are always many tourists. The food and lodgind are very inexpensive. Also the peruvian food is very delicius. My friends and my we enjoy. I drank for the first time a beer black Cusqueña and nowthis  is my favorite beer. 

Our goals was to know Macchu Picchu. In the night, after much walking we arrived to Aguas Calientes.  The next day we climb to Macchu Picchu. It was a magical experience. We werw above the clouds. 

Finnally we visited Bolivia. The truth is that I did not like so much, because it smelled bad.

We return to Chile after two beautiful weeks.



Comentarios

  1. I wonder, it was like the expectations?, many people says large groups of tourists destroys part of the magic. if not, i envy you.

    ResponderEliminar

  2. What a beautiful trip, I hope it filled you with positive vibes

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Perú has such beautiful cities to visit. I also went there in 2015, but I went with my cousin. I remember I got food poisoned in that trip and had to return to Santiago because I was so sick.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario