Post 6

Now I study journalism. In my future I want to study other things, No necessarily about journalism. I have many ideas. For example I want to learn more about yoga. Too I want to take cooking classes. I love cook.

About journalism I like the investigation journalism, actually in my memory I am researching about a femicide what happend a long time ago. I have spoken with many people. Too I have read old newspapers. Besides I checked the judicial archive. I really liked investigating all that. I would like study a master about investigation journalism in this university because the teachers are very good.

Also I like the literature. I would like study Latin American literature in Cuba our in Colombia. This is a dreams. I love the literature. My favorite autors are Isabel Allende and Gabriel García Márquez. I like de Latin American literature because is magic.


Comentarios

  1. Study Latin American Literature in Cuba sounds amazing ! I'd like to study in other countty too

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario